Business and Lifestyle Services
Your PA, Your Way, Your Day
A friendly, reliable and professional PA service for busy clients who want extra quality time in their lives to do the things they love or more time to focus on their business priorities.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by; my name is Christine Greenwood and I’m the founder of CGConcierge
“Your P.A., Your Way, Your Day”
If you feel that you never seem to have enough hours in the day, that you’re meeting yourself coming back, that you’re feeling stressed trying to keep “all of your plates spinning”, then you have come to the right place. Asking for help with your day to day tasks at home or in your business, is not about you being unable to cope or that you are incapable. Delegating those time consuming and time draining tasks to me gives you the opportunity to focus on what’s really important to you; empowering you to give your full commitment to what really matters to you; whether that is to spend quality time with your loved ones or freeing up time for you to commit to your business priorities.
After 30 years working hard (and…let’s be honest, playing hard!) in the cruise and passenger ferry industry and the last 10 years making wedding dreams come true, it’s fair to say I’ve worked alongside some amazing people including the inimitable Michel Roux Jnr on the BBC!
Admittedly, I have a bit of a thing about being organised and having a plan; these traits along with my skills and business experience are the perfect combination to be able to offer my clients their very own PA for a whole host of time saving and time gaining tasks.
When I’m not making lives easier for my clients, I spend a lot of time with my 2 rescue hounds. They have opened up a whole new passion for me. My Mum and my Grandad are great decorators and gardeners; using skills I’ve inherited from them, I have redecorated my home and landscaped my gardens. I love travelling! Each trip begins with the planning and I always independently research and plan our holidays in detail so we don’t miss anything we want to see and do.
If you’d like to find out more about what I can do to make life easier for you, send me an email, message me on Facebook or Instagram or send me a Tweet.
Or….If you’re “old skool” just pick up the phone! I’d love to hear from you
“The key is in not spending time, but in investing it” ~ Stephen R. Covey
What can CGConcierge offer you?
"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life" - Charles Darwin
CGConcierge offers friendly and reliable personal assistance services to local businesses and busy homes with a view to “making more time for you”.
Projects could involve tasks to “lighten the load” of the day to day time pressures placed upon busy parents and families who wish to ease the stresses of “keeping all plates spinning.” CGConcierge can bring organised calm to your daily routine giving you the opportunity to focus on you and what is important to you.
CGConcierge can also offer a personalised day to day service for older clients whose welfare may benefit from a little help around the home or from running a few errands. These services can make a significant contribution to the quality of an older client’s general wellbeing.
CGConcierge offers bespoke concierge services that can give you back treasured time. Prior to starting each project I will meet with you to listen and discuss your requirements in detail.
All tasks will be confidentially and individually considered. For projects requiring additional specific skills and expertise, I will source and recommend contacts to find the best and most cost-effective means for the job.
When it comes to your home life, outsourcing time-consuming tasks to CGConcierge can give you back quality time and the freedom to enjoy life to the full. Services may include:
- Personal administration: household filing & paperwork, searches for competitive quotes for insurances & the best current deals on your utilities
- Diary management, date reminder set up and greeting card sending service
- Errand running or other small jobs, e.g. arranging and collecting dry cleaning, postal services
- Making restaurant /theatre reservations, sourcing tickets
- Booking personal care and appointments
- Sourcing quotes and suppliers for Household maintenance, e.g. gardening, decorating, carpet cleaning
- Personal shopping, gift search, grocery shopping
- Vehicles, e.g. arranging MOTs, repairs and maintenance
- Pet-sitting, arranging vets visits or grooming appointments
- Decluttering & organising your home and garage spaces
Small Business Support
With over 25 years professional, business management experience, CGConcierge can offer your business structure and efficiency without the responsibilities and obligations that accompany employing staff.
Admin support; monitoring and dealing with your inbox, setting up out of office responses, booking quotes and appointments
- Virtual assistant support
- Competitor analysis and new business research
- Marketing mailshots - Making sure your business GDPR compliant
- Setting up and maintaining your business’s social media presence
- Invoicing & expenses, chasing overdue payments, preparing your business for vat returns
- Booking business travel & accommodation
- Diary management
- Arranging events, meetings & hospitality
- Data input
Party, Wedding and Event Planning
With over 10 years of specific experience in this field CGConcierge can offer you the benefit of an extensive knowledge database of themes and ideas, can recommend reliable, competitive suppliers and can ensure your event runs successfully and stress free with a tried and tested seamless planning process.
- Wedding itinerary and a scheduled programme throughout the entire planning process
- Bespoke themed and glamorous events
- Dinner parties at home or perhaps in a private country or seaside home which can be sourced by CGConcierge
- Arranging catering, venue dressing or just adding a few personal touches
- Anniversaries, milestone birthdays and life event celebrations
- Children’s parties - arranging the theme, sending out the invitations, booking the venue and entertainment, the cake and catering, even providing the party bags
- Funeral planning - Calm, dignified help at a difficult time
- Restaurant bookings and wait listing for that special table
Holiday & Travel Services
A speciality of CGConcierge; having travelled worldwide both independently and using the best agents, I can offer you the benefit of my knowledge and experiences.
- Luxury tailor-made holidays including multi destination trips, cruises and honeymoons
- Destination research & comparison reports to assist your choices
- Providing a selection of possible itineraries
- Arranging flights & accommodation
- Arranging transfers both in the UK & at your destination
- Arranging airport car parking or valet services
- Restaurant, theatre and attraction bookings at your destination
- Private and group specialist tours to visit historic or cultural landmarks worldwide
- Researching & booking activities and attractions for you & your family to enjoy on holiday
- Arranging city breaks and itineraries
Home & Property
Trustworthy and reliable, CGConcierge can give you peace of mind moving home or when you are away from home
- Keyholder services: Including being at your home for tradesman and utility company visits, waiting in for deliveries
- Going away? I can make regular visits to make sure your home is looked after while you’re away and to make your house appear occupied in your absence. I can also change you beds, turn on the heating & restock your fridge for your return
- Moving home? I can help you look for your new home, arrange viewings with estate agents, assisting with packing and organise removals
Personal daily domestic services and companionship
CGConcierge can offer you peace of mind helping out in the home, visiting you or a loved one on a regular basis, assisting domestically around the house or running errands
- Basic housekeeping jobs
- Errand running, e.g. trips to the Post Office or dry cleaners
- Arranging property maintenance, liaising with tradespeople and home services to ensure any work is carried out correctly, safely, in a timely manner at the right price
- General light garden maintenance
- Decorating service
- Household shopping
CGConcierge understands that your pets are members of your family and you want the very best care for them when you are away from home or at work. With a genuine love of all animals, you can be sure CGConcierge will be on hand to step in and care for your pets when you can’t be there for them
- Pet-sitting in your own home
- House calls for feeding, cleaning, exercise and companionship
- Assisting with vet visits or grooming appointments
Pricing & The Small Print
Within my pages I have detailed some examples of just some of the services I can provide.
Services will be carried out by me or outsourced to the most reliable and cost effective tradespeople for the job who will be also be fully insured and DBS cleared.
Fees will be charged on a project, package or hourly/part hourly basis. I can tailor make a package to suit you which will offer you the flexibility to use CGConcierge as and when you wish depending on your requirements.
My hourly rates are very affordable, please ask for further information or for a no obligation quote.
I offer all new clients a complimentary 30 minute consultation to discuss your requirements
Prior to starting any services, my clients are required to sign a contract which forms part of my terms and conditions of engagement.
Additional travel expenses may apply
If you can’t see a job that you think I may be able to help you with, please just ask!
I look forward to hearing from you.
“If you don’t have time to plan, do you have time to waste?”